2DAYTA - Canceled / Postponed

It is with some regret that the Directing Team has to advise the the TA scheduled for this coming weekend has been CANCELED --but may be rescheduled later in the year.
There are several reasons including indications from DSE that with the forecast rain some of the roads -currently marginal-would be unavailable for us to use if we received any further heavy rain. To ensure our current good relationship with DSE we have advised them that the event will not run at this time.
Another worrying factor was the low number of entries together with a lack of officials .
We thank all those who had entered and the few who volunteered to be officials --as the event is ready to go we are hopeful that a one day version can be scheduled to run later in the year with more interest from both competitors and officials.
On behalf of the Directing Team Fred,Peter &Rob