Club Permit Scheme - Country Applicants or renewals

The procedures are the same as for city residents. You must either obtain a RWC from a local Licenced Vehicle Tester or arrange with one of the HRAs inspector/signatories to inpect your vehicle either by bringing it to Melbourne or arranging for a visit to you.