The George Woods Novice Rally...
- is designed as an introduction to rallying for competitors with little or no experience
- uses the best roads in the Powelltown Noojee area, suitable for a sensibly driven road car
- costs only $140 to enter ($60 for first time rally drivers), good value for around 100 Km of competitive sections
- has navigation by route charts and simple map reading with many, many "Wrong Way Go Back" boards
- has times set to be achievable without the need to break the road laws – provided no navigation errors are made
- is aimed at new competitors; only Grade F (Rookie) and Grade E (Novice) crews are eligible for outright awards; Other crews may compete,and are eligible for George Woods awards, so long as one crew member is Grade E or F
- encourages family crews, lady crews and young competitors to participate.
So read the supplementary regulations, complete and post the entry form straight away.
See you in the forest.
Glad, Brett, Ray, Nick, and other members of the directing team.
Enquiries to Glad Fish:
email gwnrally AT gmail.com