Supp Regs now available for the George Woods Introductory Trial. While this is not part of the HRA Championship, it involves lots of HRA members and is a cracker way to start the year.
The George Woods Introductory Trial...
- is designed as an introduction to rallying for competitors with little or no experience
- uses the best roads in the Powelltown Noojee area, suitable for a sensibly driven road car
- costs only $130 to enter, good value for around 140 Km of competitive sections
- has navigation by simple map reading with many, many "Wrong Way Go Back" boards
- has times set to be achievable without the need to break the road laws – provided no navigation errors are made is aimed at new competitors; only Grade F (Rookie) and Grade E (Novice) crews are eligible for outright awards; other crews may compete, so long as they are in the “other seat” (a chance to give sponsor, partner or son/daughter an experience)
- encourages family crews, lady crews and young competitors to participate.
So read the supplementary regulations, complete and post the entry form straight away.
See you in the forest.
Glad, Kathryn, Alan, Nick, and other members of the directing team.
Enquiries to Glad Fish:
03-5944-3821 or 03-5940-2727