The Rich River Revival organising committee made the decision to cancel this event, scheduled for 11 May, due to the weather.
The latest report was that the rally route saw just on 42mm of rain in a 36 hour period, with more to come. This combined with the clay base of some of the roads made it dangerous as well as increasing potential damage to the roads.
We will be looking for an alternative date later in the year and if one can be found then we will advise. On the upside, if we need to run next year then all the work is done.
Thank you to all of the officials for volunteering their time. We also want to thank the competitors for their support.
I will update email group, Facebook and HRA website as we progress…
Clerk of Course
2019 River River