Starting this Bulletin with the sad news that most are now aware of. One of our most active members, Martin Forbes, passed away on the weekend. Martin will be sadly missed…his enthusiasm and dedication to his chosen sport were always to the fore. RIP Martin
Our topsy turvy event year continues. The Starlight Saunter last weekend and this weekends Avalon Autocross has been cancelled – So …new plans for the balance of the year.
It looks like this…!
- 29 September Drive for Life
Not originally on our radar but the organisers have re-jigged the event which is a Navigational Touring Assembly. They have asked us to be a part of the 2019 event which as you know is a Suicide Prevention Fundraiser. We have had the event as a part of our Challenge once before. It will be designated as a Rally in our Challenge Event Poster attached with entry details.
- 5 October Daryl Tunbridge/Rally for Steve Entry form and Supp Regs attached.
- 20 October Avalon Autocross
- Saturday 2 November HRA Bagshot Rallysprint (Level 1). Will be designated as a Rally on our 2019 Calendar
- Sunday 3 November Bendigo Car Club Long course Autocross
- Saturday 16 November Starlight Saunter date to be confirmed
If all these happen…please God..! That will give us 7 Rallies and 2 Autocross.
Just enough for a Challenge. Qualifying will be 5 Rallies and 2 Autocross
Updated score sheets from each class after the Grampians Tour are attached
Any queries…give me a call 0414 560 688