Fancy a weekend of Grand Touring on great roads through interesting parts of Victoria, with 5 competitive stages (of up to 5km) mainly at Victorian Autocross venues each day?
We’ll throw in a social night on Saturday to review the day’s proceedings and check who won the AFL Grand Final while you were all out having a ball. Then get up and do it all again on Sunday.
- Total distance is 700km.
- First stage at Kyneton at 0800 Saturday the 29th of September.
- 5 closed road sections per day on private property, in most cases different to the autocross courses normally run at these venues.
- 1 or 2 autocross runs per day.
- Saturday Night in Swan Hill with social dinner at the Murray Downs Country Club, across the river in NSW.
- Finish at Mooroopna on Sunday, with a get together at the Royal Mail Hotel, from 5 pm
The touring sections will be very straightforward i.e.: No manned controls, with questions to be answered along the way. The route is excellent, great roads and plenty of interesting areas to visit. All non 4wd and non Turbo cars will be eligible to enter and, after a bit of discussion with a couple of venues, rally tyres are allowed.
Entry fee will be $275, a little higher than some other touring events, but there are significant costs with venue hire.